Contributors

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Miss Piggy in Animal Jam!? + Party UPDATE

Froggers... you will never guess who I encountered today,

the one and only, Miss Piggy. She is filled with pose and honor. Jokes aside guys, go stop by her den and just flat out say I LOVE MISS PIGGY!

Now into the world of Jamaa...
Down below is the full collection of all the animal trophies currently released into the game. Better get on your reading glasses, test your memory and head to the Chamber of Knowledge to earn these holographic trophies.
This week only the pet skunk is for sale one diamonod off... Get it this week before the price goes back up! (Not a big sale I know, I know.)













                                                                           
                       BREAKING NEWS! Twins are taking over Jamaa!
                                 

I do not mean for anybody to feel disappointed, however we have to cancel the 1500 view party. I feel upset in telling you froggers this but if we do continue to do the party as planned, Lauren (PandaFogZz) will not be able to make it. Therefore we will be either postponing it or waiting to hit 2000 views. This is still yet to be announced. Once again I am deeply sorry.










Last but not least I would like to talk about the new Animal Jam den craze that almost every jammer is tempted to make... a Starbucks den.
 











-Crazygirldude signing out

3 comments:

  1. I know this is pretty off-topic, but I'd love to be an author on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The team will think about it, the schedule is pretty tight but I will defiantly let you know

      Delete
    2. You would have to leave your original blog if we do decide to add you to our team

      Delete

Be nice, No Cursing, Nothing TO personal, Jam on!