Contributors

Friday, July 29, 2016

Announcements + Item Return Explained!

Good morning Froggers!  don't know your time zone sorry...

ANYWAYS, I have a small little announcement before I begin. Due to technical problems Lauren (PandaFrogZz), Will not be posting for a short period of time. Therefore I will be taking over until further notice.

Down below is what AJHQ has said about the Item return matter, on their blog "The Daily Explorer". "This pop-up wasn't intended to function in the manner it has been. The appearance over this past week was due to a minor bug. The bug occurred when you received a gift from someone using a particular Jam-a-Gram; this pop up would appear when you logged in, instead of receiving the Jam-a-Gram. Mystery Solved! We are removing that Jam-a-Gram temporarily to reduce further confusion." So there it is Froggers! head over to "The Daily Explorer" to learn more. http://dailyexplorer.animaljam.com/en/posts/        

We have actually created an official Animal Jam Detectives Instagram page! You can head over to Instagram and follow aj_detectives to see behind the scenes, announcements, and other amazing posts!


This 90's hairstyle is for purchase in Jam Mart Clothing.


I swear Jammers are getting odder and odder..





As the den contest continues.. Today the Jammer that will be taken out of the contest is,
                                                 This beachy house by, LostFairy
-Crazygirldude signing out

2 comments:

  1. Question, do I get a prize? The one that got out before me got a prize, so I was curious if I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think someone told me Pandafrogzz would send me prize. I haven't gotten it yet... >.<

      Delete

Be nice, No Cursing, Nothing TO personal, Jam on!