Contributors

Sunday, July 24, 2016

New Writer?! + Sloth Fashion show!

 Hi Froggers! As you might of noticed our team has grown just a bit with two new members! I would just like to say it is a pleasure to be on the team and I will start the Animal Jam posts on my next scheduled day, which is this Wednesday. Let me know if  you would like to learn more about me in future posts XD. Also den contest entries are due this Tuesday! So you still have time to join, just comment your Animal Jam username down below and we will buddy you. (Please have a den you would like to submit prepared.) My username is: Bunnyekg so feel free to buddy me or hangout in my den.
(P.S. if you want to see more of me then twice a week I actually have a YouTube channel "Crazygirldude".)   


Looking for diamonds? Well you're in luck! Today is your last shot to enter into The Daily Explorer's Diamond Challenge. 


It is a piece of cake! Head to the photo booth in Club Geoz or Sarepia Forest and take a photo of your fashionable sloth. Then make your way to Jammer Central located in Jamaa Township and send your photo titled as: Diamond Challenge - Sloth Fashion Show. Visit:  http://dailyexplorer.animaljam.com/en/posts/ for more information.


-Crazygirldude signing off  

6 comments:

  1. Hey Frogggers my name is Ekam, my username is: Bunnyekg, feel free to buddy me! I also have a separate Youtube channel: "Crazygirldude".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT

      Delete
  2. EVEN I GOT UNSUSPENDED IM SOOO HAPPY <_> IM SO GLAD UR FAMOUS CONGRATS U DESERVE IT SEE I TOLD U IT WONT BE LIKE THE OLD ONE ITS MADE OF FRIENDSHIP :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cuddly Web arent THAT famous (i wish tho) also what username are you using now?

      Delete
  3. I'm lpscutie5 (my croc on aj is fab) I want to enter that den contest! '3'

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, No Cursing, Nothing TO personal, Jam on!