Contributors

Monday, August 1, 2016

Cheer's First Post

Hey guys! Sorry there was no post yesterday! I was kinda busy. Well anyways this is my first post! I'm one of Panda's good friends, Cheer. You can find me on Animal Jam under the username cyacheer. 

Okay, for today's returning items we have quite a bit! Since it's the first of August, that means the monthly items have come out!
I honestly really like these monthly flowers. I think they're great for a garden den, or some shiny decor for your den!
Also the birthstones are pretty cool! Were any of you Froggers born in August? Cause if you were, you should buy this lovely Peridot Birthstone!
Now these were yesterday's new items. As you can see they have now completed the new cafe den set! I think these were some pretty creative items! How about you?
We also have the Big Skull returning! This head item is great for claning outfits!
As for the den contest, I am sorry to say, 12332sofia your den is out of the contest. Though I must say, all these dens are amazing! It was very hard to decide!
Have a nice day everyone!







3 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp!!! I love your first post!!! I can tell you're going to be an amazing blogger someday, and you're already off to a great start! :D I also love your signature. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, No Cursing, Nothing TO personal, Jam on!