Contributors

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Soaring Animals and Scammers on the Rise

Happy Wednesday Froggers. It's the middle of the week so let's check back to see what is happening in the world of Animal Jam. This week's diamond sale was for the eagles. Today is your last chance to grab them for as low as five diamonds!



 Also the tuxedos in Epic Wonders have returned,

  I would just like to warn everybody about this new scam going around. I am just going to call this the "Necklace to Spike scam". Basically this is where somebody goes into Jamaa Township and says "Trade me I'm doing the Necklace to Spike challenge!" So that you want to be generous and trade them so you can be in their video. Sadly sometimes you can't tell if somebody is telling the truth or not, it is kind of somewhat the same as the " It's my birthday scam" or the "I am doing a mailtime scam". Just stay safe out there Froggers!




Want a break from the Summer heat?
Today is your last chance to visit the Jamaaliday Jam and cool off, until Winter rolls around of course. While your there you can even adopt a pet reindeer!



Lastly the den that will be eliminated today is, my den itself...










-Crazygirldude signing out

3 comments:

  1. Hey Frogggers my name is Ekam, my username is: Bunnyekg, feel free to buddy me! I also have a separate Youtube channel: "Crazygirldude". https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHsvWYT_XyxOG-MRCAS1GOA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. detectives en Madrid

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, No Cursing, Nothing TO personal, Jam on!