Contributors

Sunday, July 10, 2016

                                                                          UPDATE
GUYS I SENT AJ A EMAIL SAYING I WANTED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME TO LEPPIEZ,
BUT THEN I SENT THEM ANOTHER SAYING DONT DO IT. IDK WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN HOPEFULLY IT DOESNT.

DOOR LOCKED HACKED ME AGAIN TODAY, AND WE FOUND OUT HE HAS A SCAM SCHOOL AND SCAMS AS WELL AS HACKS. MY FRIENDS INFORMED ME THAT HE HACK ME IN FRONT OF THEM AM PUT MY DEN ITEMS IN HIS DEN:

He has my masterpiece and my unreleased item, my 5th bday cake my fireplace and everything else!
My buddys and i went to his den (with storages) and acted as though we wanted to help, He made us scam (we apologised to the people) He made us Call him master, And to top all of that After we scammed the items, He made us Give all the items we had collected, He made us do everything he said.
Later i logged off, then logged back on a while later to notice that i had been hacked once again,
My friend went to my den because i noticed someone was there, It was Door, He said he was sorry i said this was a joke. He said it wasn't He said we would give my items back, only mine because he was sorry then, He said JK and left..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, No Cursing, Nothing TO personal, Jam on!