Contributors

Saturday, August 6, 2016

I'm back! More about me + 2k views.

Hello froggers! I know it has been a little more then a week since I have posted but I am back and here for you guys! you all might have noticed that Cheer (the new author) has also began writing recently! The schedule down below will be for the month of August or until further notice.


SUN:Cheer  MON:Ekam TUE:Cheer  WED:Ekam  THU:Ekam  FRI:Cheer  SAT:Cheer

                                                       

                                                             More About Me!

* My real name is Ekam

* My AJ username is Bunnyekg

*I own a YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHsvWYT_XyxOG-MRCAS1GOA

*I also enjoy playing many other PC and Nintendo games

*I don't really have a favorite color

*I am Canadian

*My favorite food is pasta                                                                      

                                                         2K CELEBRATION!

I am very excited to announce that the Animal Jam Detectives blog has hit 2K views! As all you know Lauren (PandaFrogZz) will not be able to join us. We will however continue the celebration with GIVEAWAYS, AUTOGRAPHS, BUDDY REQUESTS, and A HUGE CELEBRATION PARTY! Futher details are down below.

Time; 3 p.m (Pacific Standerd time)
Day: Tuesday
Place: Bunnyekg den (the den will be unlocked right before it begins)
Special Guests: Ekam, Cheer

We can't thank you all enough thank you so much!














-Crazygirldude signing off

1 comment:

  1. NintendoDS PLAY POKEMON RUBY and Get DSMEMULE TO PLAY ACE ATTORNEY!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, No Cursing, Nothing TO personal, Jam on!