Contributors

Saturday, July 9, 2016

                                                     HACKER ALERT
      TODAY I WITNESSED MYSELF GETTING HACKED. AND SO DID MY BEST FRIEND CUDDLY6342.  I WAS HACKED AND MY BEST ITEMS ARE GONE


INCLUDING:
SHORT RARE ORANGE WRIST
SHORT RARE BLUE WRIST
BLACK WORN
WOOD FLOOR
BRICK WALL
MY SILVER DIAMOND SHOP SPIKE
BLACK BETA RARE GLOVE
BETA SCARECROW

i do not know yet if he took anything else, but stay posted.


THE HACKER WAS HACKING MY OLD ACCOUNT, LAURENSMARTPANTS. WHEN I NOTICED MY OLD ACCOUNT WAS ON, I WENT TO THE DEN TO FIND THAT HER/HIM AND SOMEONE ELSE WERE MATING IN MY OLD DEN. SHE TURNED TO HER REAL ACCOUNT   DOORLOCKED   AND HACKED ME. I COULD NOT GET ON WHEN, I MANAGED TO GET ON, I WOULD BE LOGGED OUT A MINUTE LATER. SAYING I WAS GONE FOR TOO LONG, SHE/HE KNEW MY PASSWORD AND SAID IT ALOUD, I CHANGED IT AND ITS FINE NOW, MY STUFF IS STILL GONE, BUT WE ARE TRYING TO RECOVER IT.
  
If you find this jammer please tell him to give back my items please!!
                           If you do donate that would be nice, but you dont have to i will try to                                                  work my items up again.

1 comment:

  1. That was scary!
    You should consider making a storebought look.
    I have been hacked a few times before, but I only got some of my den items deleted because I was so UNRARE! Then, someone ran a "gem decreasing" bot on my account and my gems were lowering every day.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, No Cursing, Nothing TO personal, Jam on!