Contributors

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

No new items?!

Hey Froggers! Well apparently there are no new items today! Maybe AJ is updating, or they just haven't realeased the item yet. So instead I will show all the clearance items!

First up we have the Tall Tiki Table and the Barber Shop Pole! Pick up these items today before they leave Jamaa for some snazzy touches to your den!

Next up we have the Flower Armor! Pick up this armor set today before it leave tomorrow!
Now we can't forget the Ol' Barn. This is an amazing den if you want to have a farm, or just a cool hangout!
Last but not least, we have the awesome submersibles! I think these items are pretty cool, I would defiantly buy these before they go. They're perfect for a nifty water den!
Now for the den contest, the next person eliminated is Unknownauthor! That leaves us only two participants, Cuddly and Victory!

Have a great day everyone!




2 comments:

  1. Good news I'm getting a new computer in the next week, so I'll be back to posting, soon... --I'm not dead btw--oh and I love te posts!!! ~~PandaFrogZz

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, No Cursing, Nothing TO personal, Jam on!